Sustainable Initiatives Broker
THIS VACANCY HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
The City of Amsterdam wants to be natural gas-free by 2040. The CoForce Foundation was set up to use energy commissioners to shape the energy transition in Southeast from within the community. After all, energy transition should primarily be a matter for the community, not just the municipality.
The foundation is in a start-up phase and is looking for an employee who will work in Southeast to make initiatives of residents and organizations and to take the initiative to setting up new energy transition projects. Cooperation with the energy commissioners is essential here.
The foundation has a board of three members from the ranks of residents, businesses and municipality. The Sustainable Initiatives Broker reports to the board.
- Maintains close contact with the energy commissioners who are the eyes, ears and hands within the CoForce network.
- Supports initiatives with knowledge, plan approach and network so that initiatives can accelerate to implementation.
- Mediates and communicates about the initiatives with the various stakeholders and seeks solutions if the initiators encounter encounter roadblocks.
- Promote the sustainability vision of the municipality of Amsterdam.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Enterprising and enterprising attitude.
- Familiar with the multicultural nature of Southeast.
- Communication Strong. Makes contact easily and switches easily between various stakeholders.
- Knows how to organize, administer and present well to provide support and record the initiatives in order to then to decision-making within the foundation's board.
- Knowledge of and affinity for alternative energy generation methods is an advantage.
- A ZZP contract for 2-3 days per week until the end of 2020, with possible extension.
- An hourly rate of €40-€50, depending on experience, education and network.
Interested in this position? Then please an email explaining why you are the right person for this position are, accompanied by your CV. Send your email no later than May 22 to email@example.com.
Job interviews will take place June 4 in Amsterdam Southeast.
For more information about the position, please contact Anne Stijkel (chair of the board) at firstname.lastname@example.org.